Register now if you are ready to learn the basics of shares and start building your wealth.
What you'll get:
- Instant access to 8 high level modules filled with in-depth lessons on share investing taught by Herconomics Founder, CEO & Share Market Educator Wadzanai Nenzou who is an experienced financial services professional with over 16 years experience in the finance services industry
- Shares Course for Australian Ladies which talks about our specific Aussie platforms and main stock exchange.There will be a discussion of International share markets within the context of Australian investors.
- Self paced online course you can do at your own time. Most of you ladies are busy and need flexible learning which allows you to learn at your own pace.
- Lifetime access to the course for as long as it runs and any future upgrades if there are any.
- Lesson Key takeaways and homework after each lesson. The homework is there to cement what you are being tought and make sure you are actually getting value from the course.
- Free access to our Herconomics Investment Scams course.This course is designed especially for people who are absolute beginners to the share market and investing as a whole. Billions of dollars are lost to investment scams globally every year and this course is meant to try and educate as many people as possible about what to look out for in order to lower the chance of losing your hard earned money to scams.
- Subscription to the Herconomics Investment Scams Alert newsletter where we will share any current investment scams that we find out about to keep you aware.
- Private Facebook Group where you can come and ask any questions you have, share your challenges and your wins with the other ladies and get ongoing learning resources from Wadzanai well after you have finished the course.
- A warm, relaxed, supportive and judgement free learning environment. We offer a very welcoming inclusive learning environment.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This course is purely educational and general in nature and does not consider your personal goals, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether any information in this course is appropriate to you before acting on it. Please be advised that if you require personal financial advice that is relevant to your personal context you will need to see a registered financial planner or stockbroker.